Project Location(s): Pune, Maharashtra
Education: (MCM /MCA) or equivalent
Compensation: As per Industry Standard
Windows Server Administration with Cloud Experience
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Industry: IT/ ITeS
Relevant Experience required:3+ year’ experience.
- Installation & Configuration of Microsoft Windows 2012/2016 servers which includes of Performance tuning, Service Pack updates etc.
- Installation, configuration and management of IIS, MS SQL, FTP Servers etc.
- Installation, configuration and management of Anti-Virus End Points, Firewall (Windows /Sophos /Fortinet) etc.
- Deploy, Configure and Monitor backup agents & Storage spaces
- Handle Level L2 Escalations, and adhere to escalation matrix
- Support Customers over Email, Help desk and Calls
- Provide necessary information/observations/logs & all required support to next level for diagnose a reported/escalated problem
- Hands on experience in Amazon Web services & azure Deployment & Migration, Virtualization, Backup Tools, Disaster recovery etc.
- Good sense of end-user satisfaction
- Ability to describe incident and requests as part of ticket treatment
- Ability to create and update operational procedures (issues resolution, requests, administration procedures)
Educational qualification: (MCM /MCA) or equivalent
- Typically, a bachelor’s & Master’s degree in a technical discipline (MCM /MCA) or equivalent
- 0–1year experience in similar field
- Candidate with Linux Server admin & Cloud certification will be preferred
- Good in written & oral communication in English
- Experience: 1 to 1.5 years